Work for Coles & Bodoin, LLP!
Accounting & Auditing Senior Professional
Coles & Bodoin, LLP
Needham, MA 02494
$85,000 – $115,000 a year – Full-time
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Accounting/Attestation: 7 years (Required)
- CPA License (Required)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work from home
Full Job Description
Coles & Bodoin, LLP is a growing CPA firm with diverse staff working in a collaborative environment, located in Needham, Massachusetts. Our Firm provides accounting and auditing, tax planning and tax preparation services to our well-established list of clients who represent a broad range of industries, which help promote meaningful work.
Our Firm is currently seeking a permanent, full-time accounting & auditing supervisor candidate, with a minimum of 7-15 years of attestation experience in to join our team. The ideal candidate must be initiative-taking, detail-oriented, and capable of working independently in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
If you are a CPA looking for a well-rounded career in public accounting and are highly experienced with Audit/Review/Compilation financial statement preparation, fieldwork, and preparation & review of individual and business tax returns, we are the Firm for YOU!
Our partners and managers take a mentoring approach to help develop personal expertise and achieve career goals for our staff. We offer a professional work environment, advancement opportunities, competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, remote work availability and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports
- Analyze reporting for business operations and budgets, report analysis to management team
- Previous Audit/Review/Compilation experience, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Fieldwork is required
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Preparation and review of individual and business tax returns
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting or related field required
- CPA License
- A minimum of 7 – 15 years progressive auditing and accounting experience, preparing, and reviewing individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary, and not-for-profit tax returns
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Knowledge of CCH Engagement, ProSystem Fx Tax, Practice Management and BNA Income Tax Planner desired.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to build client relationships’
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Successfully complete background checks
- Monday to Friday, additional hours during busy tax seasons