Work for Coles & Bodoin, LLP!
Coles & Bodoin, LLP
Needham, MA 02494
$70,000 – $85,000 a year – Full-time
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- CPA License (Preferred)
- Enrolled Agent License (Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work from home
Full Job Description
Coles & Bodoin, LLP is growing CPA firm with diverse staff working in a collaborative environment, located in Needham, Massachusetts. Our Firm provides accounting and auditing, tax planning and tax preparation services to our well-established list of clients who represent a broad range of industries, which help promote meaningful work.
Our Firm is seeking an accounting professional with a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience to join our team. The ideal candidate must be initiative-taking, meticulous, and capable of working independently in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
Our partners and managers take a mentoring approach to help develop personal expertise and achieve career goals for our staff. We offer a professional work environment, advancement opportunities, competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, remote work availability and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Preparation of individual and business tax returns
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting or related field required
- 3 – 5 years in public accounting,2 years’ experience preparing individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary, and not-for-profit tax returns
- CPA License preferred
- Knowledge of CCH Engagement, ProSystem Fx Tax, Practice Management and BNA Income Tax Planner desired.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to build client relationships
- Successfully complete background checks
- Monday to Friday, additional hours during busy tax seasons